Pi Kappa Phi Fraternity
Leaders by Choice
For more than 100 years, Pi Kappa Phi has been building better men on college campuses across the country. From our humble roots at the College of Charleston in South Carolina to over 130 campuses today, Pi Kappa Phi stands for a commitment to fundamental values.
We are a first CLASS fraternity who firmly believes in the tenets of Character, Leadership, Academics, Sportsmanship, and Service. These principles are not only valued but instilled through leading-edge educational, service, and leadership opportunities.
We are "Leaders by Choice."
We will lead.
Pi Kappa Phi will redefine fraternity as a lifelong brotherhood of leaders.
▪ 138 active chapters
▪ 17 associate chapters
▪ 106398 initiated brothers
▪ 7325 undergraduate brothers
▪ National Founding: December 10, 1904 at the College of Charleston (Charleston, South Carolina)
▪ National Convention: Supreme Chapter (every even year)
▪ National Leadership Schools: Pi Kapp College (each summer), Mid Year Leadership Conferences (held regionally each January)
▪ 53 alumni chapters
▪ Award-winning magazine, the Star & Lamp
▪ Only national fraternity to establish and maintain its own national philanthropy, The Ability Experience
▪ Regional Leadership Events: Life 401 with John Spence
3940 West Lakeshore Dr.
Baton Rouge, LA 70808
Louisiana State University